Thank you for your purchase, we really hope you are happy with it!In case, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may qualify for a refund.
All cancellation and refund requests must be made within 7 days from the purchase date. During this time, you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a refund. We aim to refund your payment within 30 days of receipt of cancellation. NO REFUNDS will be provided once the candidate has used their unique log in and password to view or complete any course purchased or after 7 days of purchase.
1. Any deposit made at the time of booking is non refundable
2. Cancellation is required in writing.
3. Cancellation fees for mandatory training are as follows:
4. The Flame Lily reserves the right to cancel any course (at no cost to the agency worker) if the number of students is insufficient so as to run a viable course. An alternative course date will be offered.
5. So as to conform to Health & Safety Executive Requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions and for the full duration of each session is mandatory.
6. As with a normal working shift we would recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes before training is due to start so that you will have time to settle in and be ready for a prompt start
We recommend that suitable attire should be worn during the training as there is an element of practical application.
You can cancel your purchase 7 days or more prior to course and receive a full refund. There is no refund policy for cancellation who do not attend or would like to cancel after the 7 days as stated above.