By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the principles of information governance.
- Understand how to provide confidential service to patients and service users.
- Effectively maintain record-keeping in line with legislation and guidance.
- Understand the foundation principles of data protection, confidentiality and the Caldicott Principles.
- Understand the organisational responsibilities under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
- Understand how to apply and maintain information security.
- Identify the difference between ‘personal information’ and ‘sensitive personal information’.
- Define what ‘confidentiality’ means, what information it applies to and how confidentiality is maintained.
- State what ‘security; means, how good security is planned and how it involves all the employees.
- Identify and report confidentiality and security incidents and weaknesses to highlight issues and help organizations improve.
You will be tested with an MCQ test at the end of the training session, which must be cleared to receive the certificate. In case you are unable to answer all the questions correctly, you may retake the course and complete your test successfully to receive your certificate.
The test takes approximately 2 hours.
Thank you for choosing ICS UK – We hope you enjoy the session and wish you every success in the future!