On completion of this course, candidates will be able to:
- Know ways to extract the right information to be able to define job roles within the organization.
- Understand the principles that justify the tasks entrusted by qualified nurses to unregistered staff.
- Accountability of healthcare staff towards their respective patients while remaining within the professional boundaries.
- State the escalation of concerns aptly.
- Understand the significance of working as a team and person centred care planning.
- Understand your individual role.
- Registered Nurses and professionals delegate work to support workers, healthcare assistants and assistant practitioners.
- Just like the other team members, even the healthcare assistants, assistant practitioners and support workers have their work entrusted by registered nurses or other professionals.
- HCAs, APs and support workers are accountable for their actions or acts of omission just like any other team member.
In this module, we will be covering the topic “Understanding your role”. Once you have thoroughly been through the module,
There are a number of multiple-choice questions that need to be answered correctly.
If you fail to answer the questions correctly, you can go through the course once again and retake the test.